Following on the MBSR-ED course, this course has been designed for educators to deepen their own mindfulness practice and learn how to incorporate a variety of mindfulness practices in the classroom.
- Gain a variety of practical tools and techniques that can be incorporated in the classroom for learners from different age groups
- Acquire knowledge the knowledge to create a more emotionally supportive classroom
- Improved relationships between teacher and students
- Improved ability to handle conflict in the classroom
- Promote positive social and emotional behaviour in the classroom
- Create a positive classroom environment conductive to learning